• We believe the Bible is the inspired, inerrant and authoritative Word of God. We believe the Bible is the final authority in every area it addresses every individual Christian, as well as the church collectively. Therefore we place great emphasis upon teaching it in public, studying it in private, and using it as a guide for our daily lives (2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:21; John 10:35).
• We believe there is one God who eternally exists as three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. We believe that all things were created by Him and for Him (Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 45:21-22; Matthew 28:19; Colossians 1:16).
• We believe that God the Father is un-begotten, uncreated, without beginning and without end. He is the Sovereign Lord over heaven and earth.In His love for the world He sent His only-begotten Son to be the substitutionary atonement for our sin. No eye has ever seen the Father but his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made (Isaiah 48:12, Matthew 11:25, Romans 1:20).
• We believe that God the Son became a human being in the person of Jesus Christ. That He was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, lived a sinless life (for He was without sin), died a substitutionary death for all mankind on the cross, was raised from the dead the third day, ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of God until His enemies are made His footstool. Jesus is the foundation and cornerstone of the church. He came to restore man’s broken relationship with God. His finished work on the cross made that possible. (John 1:1; 14, Matthew 1:18-25; 2 Corinthians 5:21; 1 Peter 3:18; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4; Hebrews 10:12-13).
• We believe the Holy Spirit was sent by the Father and the Son to convict the world of sin, righteousness and judgment. We believe the Holy Spirit regenerates, indwells and seals believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, and that He empowers them to live as His witnesses. He is the giver of new life He produces the fruit of the Spirit in the life of the believer, He is the giver of spiritual gifts and church offices and the One by Whom the Father is known and the Son is glorified. (John 14:16-17; John 16:7-11; Titus 3:5-6; Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 6:19-20; Ephesians 1:13-14; Acts 1:8; Romans 12:6-8; 1 Corinthians 12-14; 1 Peter 4:10-11).
• We believe by faith that the universe was created by the Word of God and that Almighty God is the only source and sole creator of everything visible and invisible, by the Word of the LORD the heavens were made, and by the breath of his mouth all their host.He alone is the Lord Sovereign over creation, which He declared as very good. Creation was formed to declare the glory and righteousness of God. The first man, Adam, was entrusted to minster and work in it and have dominion over it. (Genesis 1:1, Genesis 1:31, Genesis 2:15, Hebrews 11:3, Psalm 33:6, Psalm 50:6, Colossian 1:16).
• We believe that God created human beings, male and female, in His own image. He created them sinless, equal in value, dignity and worth. We are complimentarian, believing that according to His purpose and design, God created them to fulfill distinct but complementary roles in the contexts of marriage, family and the local church (Genesis 1:26-28; Ephesians 5:22-6:4; 1 Timothy 3:1-7).
• We believe that, as a result of the Fall, all people are sinners by nature and in need of a Savior, and that Jesus Christ is the one and only Savior of the world. That salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Him. We believe that all who call on the name of the Lord shall be saved eternally (Romans 3:10; Romans 3:23; Romans 5:18-19; Matthew 1:21; 1 John 4:14; John 14:6; Acts 4:12; Ephesians 2:8-9; Romans 10:9).
• We believe that Satan is an angel, who though created good, has rebelled against God and is subject to His wrath. Satan’s sinful pride means that he refuses to worship and serve his Creator and desires instead that God and men worship him. He along with some of the angelic host led a rebellion against God in heaven and suffered defeat.He seeks to turn people against God and opposes the work of the Church but he will never thwart the purpose and plan of God. Satan is the enemy of God, the adversary of the saints, the accuser of the faithful, the father of lies, and the deceiver of the whole world. Along with the other fallen angels he will be judged by God for his sin and rebellion and be cast into hell for all eternity. (Deuteronomy 32:17, Isaiah 14:12-16, Ezekiel 28:12-19, Job 4:18, Matthew 4:9-10, Mattthew 13:39, Luke 22:3, Romans 16:20, 1 Corinthains 10:20, 1 Thessalonian 2:8, 1 Peter 5:8, Revelation 12:4-10, Revelation 20:10-15).
• We believe that men and women are saved by God’s grace, through faith in Jesus Christ, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit, not by any merit or good works of obedience done by them. All who are saved are justified by God’s grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus. All who are justified are a new creation, born-again of the Holy Spirit; united to Christ and inheritors of a glorious future and those who began in grace continue in grace, being sanctified by God’s grace and not by merit throughout their lives (Ephesians 2:8-9, Titus 3:5-7, 1 Corinthians 6:11, Galatians 2:6, Galatians 3:3, Romans 3:2, Romans 6:5, John 3:3, John 3:6-8, Ephesians 1:18, 2 Peter 1:4).
• We believe there is one church, the body of Christ, consisting of men and women from every tribe, tongue, people and nation. We believe that each local congregation is an expression of that universal church. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Ephesians 4:4; 1 Corinthians 12:12-13; Revelation 5:9; Acts 2:42-47).
• We believe that Christ will ultimately receive His bride, the Church, into glory. Every tear will be wiped away and there will be no more sickness, suffering or pain. The Christian will receive a new body, a glorious inheritance, and will be freed from the presence, influence and effects of sin.Christ will delight in welcoming those whom He has redeemed to His banqueting table and He will gladly and boldly declare their innocence before the throne of His Father. The ultimate glory and joy that the Christian will experience and display is that of being a restored image bearer of God, as one completely conformed into the image of Christ, the second Adam, welcomed back into the presence, joy, and fellowship of Holy God. All of this, by the grace of God through faith and not by the merit of man (Luke 20:35-36, John 17:22-23, Romans 8:29, Romans 8:34, 1 Corinthians 15:42-44, 1 Corinthians 15:49, 2 Corinthians 3:18, Ephesians 1:4, Ephesians 4:24, Philippians 3:21, Hebrews 7:24-25, Hebrews 9:24, 1 Peter 1:4, 1 John 3:2, Revelation 7:17, Revelation 19:7-8, Revelation 21:2-4).